photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Embellir-Bag Shop

Wednesday, March 5, 2014 @ 8:43 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!

Today I'll be blogging about Embellir-Bag Shop!

Embellir-Bag Shop is a online shop from Japan, selling amazing quality bags that has been used by famous actresses on and off screen! They also provide top-notch customer service, not only do they reply really quickly, they are also really patient and courteous in replying to every single one of your enquiries!

Embellir-Bag Shop has very kindly sponsored me with the 2way Editors bag!

(Picture credit to Embellir-Bag Shop)


What I love about this bag:

- It is spacious, big enough to put A4 files and books with plenty of room to spare
- Large variety of colours to choose from (20 colours!!!)
- Many compartments
- High quality material
- Comes with an extra sling
- Comes with a small mirror to match

Front of the bag.

Back of the bag.

With sling and mirror


How it looks on the inside. Look at how spacious the bag is?!

All the stuff I dumped into my bag that day:

- Extra set of clothes (to change into for dance class)
- Camera
- 2 makeup pouches
- My note 2
- Chunky portable charger
- Wires (charger and earpiece)

And my bag doesn't even look bulky with all these inside! Perfect for days where you have errands to run and have no time to go home.

Why do I say the bag is of a really high quality?

I can definitely tell fake leather apart from the real ones because my skin's allergic! (After fake leather comes in contact with perspiration, my skin would itch very badly. Once I wore a cheap fake leather watch, my skin broke out in rashes :( ) Cheap material bags are usually really light, there's always loose thread hanging out, and the skin of the bag would probably flake or the colour would fade after using it a few times.

But when I received my bag from Embellir-Bag Shop, there was no loose thread AT ALL and the leather smell was so strong. The weight of the bag was obviously heavier, just like how Prada/Chanel bags are heavier in comparison to bags from Bugis street. After a whole day of hanging the bag on my arms and being in contact with perspiration, my arms didn't itch at all! Used it for a week and there's no signs of flaking of leather or fading of colour!



How the bag looks like when carried without sling.



With the sling.


The bag costs a whooping $155, not surprising for a bag from Japan with such high quality material. Too expensive? I have great news for my dear readers!

You can click on this link specially given to me for my readers
>>> http://www.rakuten.com.sg/shop/e-aquanote/product/7301P-M-JL/ <<<
to purchase this bag at only $70.53!!

Say whaaat? This offer is up for a limited time only! They are also offering FREE SHIPPING for orders above $30 for a limited time! What are you still waiting for? Hurry grab your bags from Embellir-Bag Shop now!!

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.

(All photo credits to my wonderful boyfriend!!! <333)


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.