photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
RWS food affair at Tangerine (ESPA)

Saturday, October 5, 2013 @ 12:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone!

As I haven't blogged the entire month of September, I'll be updating a few throwback posts! The very first post would be about my lunch at the Tangerine (ESPA) with Brad (ladyironchef) for the RWS food affair event that happened last month!

Brad tweeted these on 3rd September:

So I just went ahead to try my luck. Surprisingly, I won and was one of the 5 invited readers!


Homaigawd.

I was really hungry when I got there and forgot to take photos outside the Tangerine, but here are some images stolen off Google!





Such beautiful tranquil environment~

The restaurant is run by celebrity Chef Sam Leong and his wife Chef Forest Leong who is also the Consultant Chef at Tangerine!

Along with Brad's readers, we enjoyed a 3-course lunch at Tangerine. As I was settling some work matters, I went over late and missed the introduction of the food served. :(

Below are some photos of the food served that day! I'm not really a foodie so I really can't give you guys much description of the dishes. You can always head over to Brad's blog for a more detailed review!


The first dish is "The Summer Green & Cress, Extra Virgin Coconut Vinaigrette". (picture taken from @lotitoast 's instagram!)

I don't like vegetables but this was surprisingly alright even for a veggie-hater like me! As coconut oil was used, it tasted more unique compared to other typical salad dressings such as the thousand island and olive oil.





Followed by the Sous Vide Salmon with Olive Dust, Confit Tomato & Green Pea Mash.

I am a hugeeee salmon lover and I must say that this was really yummy!! I don't really get chances like this to dine in these fancy restaurants and enjoy gourmet food much so I was really lost on how I should eat my food and how utensils should be placed after I'm done LOL! I was like, "how to eat the tomato ah? Just like that eat ah?" LOLOL!

Lastly, the dessert!



Chilled Avocado and Chocolate Sorbet. A really refreshing combination of avocado and dark chocolate! I love avocado milkshake and desserts so this was really good to me as well!

Overall, all three dishes were really good! Not surprising knowing the people who prepared them are both really skilled and amazing chefs

Got acquainted with two new friends, Louis and Nikki! They were really friendly and Nikki was really chatty, enjoyed chatting with these two a lot! @lotitoast is Louis's Instagram account, he's a foodie and his Instagram is filled with amazing pictures of delicious food! Do check his account out if you are a foodie as well, or if you love torturing yourself with yummy food photos LOL!


Saw Dawn Yang as well!



Chef Forest Leong, Louis, Nikki, me, and Chef Sam Leong!


Brad (ladyironchef) and I!


Tangerine

ESPA, Level 1
Resorts World Sentosa
8 Sentosa Gateway

Operating Hours: 10 am to 10pm daily
Tel No.: +65 6577 6688
Email: dining@rwsentosa.com



Poster of the RWS food affair near Universal Studios Singapore.


Gift bag from the event with a tumbler inside!


I'll end off this post with a photo of Nikki, Louis and I taken just before we went our separate ways!


Stay tuned to my blog for more updates coming up! ;)

Thanks for reading!

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


To advertise on my blog, contact me at:
limchienyee@hotmail.com


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.