photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Ma Chérie and Majolica Majorca: Cherie Fantasy

Thursday, August 22, 2013 @ 7:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hello everyone~!

Today I'll be blogging about my first ever invitation to a press launch event as a blogger!! I was really surprised when I received an email invitation to the press launch of Cherie Fantasy, featuring Chapter 38 of Majolica Majorca (Japanese make-up brand) as well as Ma Chérie (Japanese haircare line) products!

The event was held at Holland Village in Mu Parlour!

 
The pretty set-up outside Mu Parlour~


Was given this cute card upon registration to use it at the "Mystery Magic Machine" which I would talk more about later!

I brought Joey along as my +1 for the event as I foresaw myself not knowing anyone there and would be an awkward potato if I went alone. Saw a couple of acquaintances at the event but if it wasn't for Joey's company it would still be reaally awkward for me so THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME JOEY! <3


The launch featured 2 key products and they are the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister F and Majolica Majorca The Little Humming Book III.

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister F



Majolica Majorca mascaras are known to be lengthening, waterproof, and smudge proof. Which are all essential things people would look out for when getting mascaras, just that Majolica Majorca mascaras are also known to be very difficult to remove! But fret not! The Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister F is lengthening, waterproof, smudge proof, and also removable with just warm water!

I gave this mascara to Joey to try it out and the review from her was:

"I feel that it is quite water resistant! The mascara doesn't come off even after I spray it many times with water. Even when I rub my eyes, it doesn't smudge easily! I've tried many mascaras from various brands before and this is the easiest to remove!"

Right eye - without Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister F
Left eye - with Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister F

There's also a duo comb feature!




 The top part is meant to make it easier for lashes to lengthen, widen, and separate the lashes from each other. Bottom part is to help you lengthen even the shortest of lashes, especially if you have short bottom lashes!

Majolica Majorca The Little Humming Book III



A limited edition make-up palette containing 3 shades of eye shadow colours, 1 cream base and 2 powder, and 1 lip gloss. The picture of Joey above is using the shades of eyeshadow from the palette itself!

BOTH PRODUCTS ARE OUT IN WATSONS FROM TODAY at a very affordable price of just $25.90!


Pretty pink Ma Chérie products set-up~


Remember the "Mystery Magic Machine" I mentioned earlier on?


This is the machine!

It's supposedly a magical machine that will analyse your hair condition using the tarot card and give you a Ma Chérie hair product. But it's actually just a box with someone inside it passing people the products LOL! I think he very poor thing lor... Stuck in a pitch black box for over 2hrs. :/ 钱难赚啊



Looking at some random person having her turn at the "machine" and getting amused when the hand pops out LOL!

 My face too unglam here >.<

Yay got my product!




It's the Hair Gelée Mist!

It's to give your hair that instant airy and voluminous style from the roots! It contains Champagne Honey Gelee and gives off this magical Champagne + fruity fragrance!! MAD LOVE!! Fell in love immediately after I first tried it! I was telling my boyfriend "bby, I think I no need to wash hair forever. Just spray this one can already." HAHA. REALLY SMELLS DAMN GOOD LOR.

Then we went on to other game stations!



Joey and I paired up for this game. We completely suck at it and our opponent was too good so we lost T.T

Okay lah, got consolation prize also happy LOL!


Lost the other game also la I'm too old for this *flips table*

Yayyy yummy and cute cakes!



山^.^


Playing around with the props~

Got a goodie bag from Her Velvet Vase blogshop too!




Got a gift bag with Majolica Majorca x Ma Chérie products on the way out!


The pink bottle on the left is the End Cure Milk.

It's a leave-in treatment (non-rinse type) for intensive repair of the tips of your hair! SMELLS THE SAME AS THE HAIR GELEE MIST OMG really don't wash hair also nobody know.

Apply on towel-dried or dried hair, focusing on the damaged ends.

DAMN AMAZING LEH.

Totally in love with Ma Chérie and Majolica Majorca products now hehe.

BIG THANK YOU TO MAJOLICA MAJORCA AND MA CHERIE FOR THE INVITE!

That's all for today's post! Thanks for reading! Xoxo.

Signing off,
Jesslimcy.


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.