photo DEZ_3788_zps9ba7fe99.jpg
Jesslimcy
Recent bikini photoshoots! (Part 1)

Sunday, February 17, 2013 @ 1:49 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everybody!

I've been pretty busy the past weeks, been doing shoots, events, celebrating my birthday, Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, etc. Made a really big decision to withdraw from my course in Singapore Polytechnic too. Will blog about that in a separate blogpost. Finally have time to sit down and finish up this blogpost I've drafted a few weeks back! I actually finished a really long blogpost and scheduled it to be posted 2 weeks back but my laptop didn't save the draft and the whole thing got deleted FML. Didn't have time to redo the post until now I'm sorry guys! Been checking my nuffnang and my reader counts have not dropped even though I've not been actively blogging, thank you guys so much! <3

Photoshoots are really tiring, especially group photoshoots! But one thing good about group shoots are you get a variety of photos from various photographers, different photography styles and have a higher chance of getting good photos for portfolio! ^^

I first started having group shoots after doing TFCD shoots with MamboStevie at Sentosa on 13 January! Stevie was a really nice guy!! Didn't mind my boyfriend being around at all and even took a few shots of us together! ^^ We started of with fashion, couple then bikini! His friend Kah Wai joined in halfway so not all photos are taken by Stevie.




Fashion shoots. Throughout all my past photoshoots, I always looked weird smiling but with Stevie, the photos surprisingly came out okay! Was the first shoot I was able to look good smiling and my confidence boosted ever since :D (Because I heard a CERTAIN photographer bitching behind my back that I couldn't smile at all, proved you wrong! >:) )

This is also where my new blog banner photo came from! :D

This is my favourite photo! :D






Shots by MamboStevie!




Shots by Kah Wai!

After this test shoot with MamboStevie and Kah Wai, I had my first group photoshoot the very next week! Stay tuned to my next blogpost for more bikini photos~ :P

That's all for today's update! Thanks for reading and enjoy the weekends!

Signing off,
Jesslimcy


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer

This is a space I use to blog about my thoughts, blog about my lifestyle, and to recommend items/products/services. If you like what you're reading, follow me on twitter (@jesslimcy). If you like my pictures, follow me on instagram @jesslimcy too! :)
“Sleep is the best meditation.” — Dalai Lama





Contact me!

Jessica Chien Yee Lim




Instagram

If you are interested in hiring me for photoshoots/events/to advertise on my blog, email me at limchienyee@hotmail.com to enquire the rates :)
My Portfolio

PAGE VIEWS

buy diaper cake


Navigations

Diary About Popular posts



Reviews

~Beauty~

-Nails-

Rachel.nailz

[Sponsored Review] Rachel.nailz
November nails
*~Christmas nails~*
Chinese New Year nails!!
Valentine's Day nails special!
March manicure ♥
April Rachel.nailz promotion!

-Hair-

J7 Image

[Sponsored review] J7 Image

Clover Hair Boutique

Review: Clover Hair Boutique

-Eyelash extensions-

Beauty Recipe

Review: Eyelash Extension by Beauty Recipe


~Food~

Blisshouse

Special dates: Blisshouse

The 7th Cylinder

Jess recommends: The 7th Cylinder!


~Gadgets related~

The Kase

Review: The Kase (Part 1)
Review: The Kase (Part 2)


~Others~

Bags

Embellir-Bag Shop

Massage

Le Spa


Credits

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Edited by : Myself

Best viewed with GOOGLE CHROME.